Guided Tour Of The University
Thursday, June 8, 18:00-20:00
The University of Coimbra is one of the fifteen universities that emerged in Europe before the fourteenth century. It was established in 1290, only 151 years after very foundation of Portugal.
Thursday, June 8, 20:00-22:30
Join us and enjoy our Portuguese welcome reception held in the Santa Cruz medieval cloister.
Social Program of Sunday afternoon
Sunday, June 8, 14:00-18:00
Thematic Promenades will be offered for limited size groups. These will include the options below, which must be booked during the registration (Thursday, June 8).
- Guided tour of the University and Museu Machado de Castro
- Music Tour
- Guided tour of old Coimbra
- Kayaking down the Mondego river
- Boat tour in the Mondego river
- Introduction to paddling, in Mondego river
- Shopping Tour
- Visit to beer factory
- Other suggestions coming soon...
Monday, June 12, 20:00-23:00
Palacio de S. Marcos